The Life Recovery Program™
Effective, Powerful, and Easy to Use Saving and Transforming Lives 24/7
Randy Smith, RSW (416060), Alphanon Consultants Inc. has this to say about The Liferecovery Program.
The Life Recovery Program - Discover The Power To Chose Freedom from Addiction!
Begin Your Recovery Online Immediately - No Wait Lists
- Private - Confidential - Anonymous- Online.
- Encompasses All Addictions…i.e. from substances e.g. cocaine, nicotine, alcohol etc., to process addictions i.e. anger, gambling, disordered eating, internet porn, toxic or co-dependent relationships, acting out behaviours (and/or anyone recovering from trauma, anxiety/depression etc).
- Bi-weekly online video/audio workshops and practical tools for the addicted person or loved one (and/or person in recovery). There are downloadable homework suggestions and exercises to increase self-control and quality of life. Grounding techniques that will help reduce the stressors that lead to use and relapse are included throughout the program.
- Access to past training for ongoing review and help as you walk through your online Life Recovery Program. Workshops can be viewed 24/7 and repeated until 6 months after program.
- Monthly supportive emails for up to 6 months after program completion (if enrolled in 6 month program, or 3 months if enrolled in 3 month option) to assist in the prevention of relapse into undesirable habits or behaviours.
- Weekly supportive emails while in program that will assist you to "stay with the program" and help you maintain the positive changes in your life. To encourage, motivate and remind you of the commitment you have made.
In The News
See how The Life Recovery Program™ is saving and transforming lives as seen on CTV news: click here
What can LRP help you with:
Are you or someone you care about struggling with an ongoing behaviour you cannot stop? Does that behaviour have destructive consequences?
It is a healthy solution to help you take back control over:
- Chronic Stress
- Alcohol or Drugs
- Over or under eating
- Toxic Relationships
Here is something I bet you didn’t know:
Tweets by @PaulRadkowski