TOPICS: Modules: Intro - 7 - Foundation Program
- Welcome and Introduction/Introduction to Loved One’s Program
- Definition/Nature of Addiction
- Purpose of Addiction
- Addictive Reasoning/Relationship & Illusion of Control
- Detox and Delayed Withdrawal Symptoms
- Chemical Addictions/Process Addictions & Neuro-chemistry
- Five Quadrant Goal Setting
- 5X5- Grounding Technique
- T-FABing (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- What is my acting out ticket?
- Power of Momentum
- Applied Kinesiology & N.L.R’s- Grounding Technique
- Review of T-FAB and Introduction of A.H.A.
- What is the need?
- Choice & Control- Being Gentle/What’s in my Highest Interest?
- Invoking The Laws Of Attraction & the Power of Affirmation
- Thought Stream- Grounding Technique
- Pain vs. Guilt- One Way Shamers/Two Way Blamers
- Healthy vs. Normal
- Self Esteem, Self-Acceptance, Self-Identity & Self-Care
- Applied Kinesiology, Corpus Collosum- Grounding Technique
- Learned Helplessness/Hopelessness- Logotherapy
- Power of Faith & Hope
- Boundaries- Internal/External
- Win-Win Relationships
- Boundary Bubble- Grounding Technique
- Relapse Prevention Strategies
- What Did I Learn?
- Relapse as Process vs. Event
- Pain/Passion (download)
TOPICS: Modules: 8-13 - Advanced Program
- "Common Colds" of Mental Health
- Self Medication
- Dysfunction vs. Function
- Cognitive Distortion Checklist
- Stress- What is it? Friend or Foe?
- Stress Reduction and Resiliency
- Power of Words and Self-Talk
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
- Bio-energy Exercise – Grounding/Defusing Technique
- Manifestation of Trauma in Relation to Addiction
- Trauma- Definitions/Examples of Complex
- Meridian Energy Release- Grounding/Defusing Technique
- Anger Management
- Anger- Where is my Power?
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Expressions of Anger- P.A.R.
- “Scrunchies”- Grounding Technique
- Co-Dependent vs. Healthy Relationships
- Fusion vs. Differentiation
- Getting Unstuck!
- Empty Chair/Poison Pen- Closure Techniques
Module 13 - Bonus Module
- Relapse Prevention Extended
- “Dear Me” Letter
- Congratulations Ceremony
- What can you take with you...?